The ICF-accredited Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals program (CTI):
- focuses on individual coaching
- evokes transformation
- accomplishes higher achievements and deeper connection and fulfillment
- is the first part of a 6 month Co-Active Coach training program
You are a professional coach or want to coach or as an independent or internal coach on work-related and/or private development. This training is also very suitable if you want to learn powerful skills to apply in your work as a manager, HR business partner, L&D professional, trainer, teacher etc. You like to learn by practice and are open to reflection. You need at least a bachelor level of education.
After the course you will be able to:
- support others in achieving their personal goals
- empower the skills your client already possesses
- ask powerful questions to consolidate changes
- increase your professional coaching toolset by using the Co-Active cornerstones and the philosophy
In this training you will be working on the following competence(s):
- tact/sensitive behavior/adaptability
If you intend to do both Fundamentals and Intermediate you can register with an attractive package discount. See Co-Active Coaching | Package deals for more information.
- 2,5 days
- 18 - 26